5 Easy Steps How to make a "10 picture Tour"...
1) Use a cellphone camera, then you won't have to pack/find another electronic gizmo
2) Take 10 minutes. That's it. Then you won't find a reason not to do it. And it won't be too "staged". And you won't take a 100 pictures and spend hours going through them (I took 14, and two of the ones I scrapped had my thumbs in them--new Blackberry--and the other two had refe
3) Take pictures around your school that you think showcase some pretty cool things. They don't just have to be of kids learning, we believe you when you say they are...
4) Put them into a blog post with basic captions so we know what we are looking at.
5) Put it as a link on your blog page, so that when we come and visit, we know that when we see a link called "10 Picture Tour" we will learn a little bit about what your learning environment looks like.
So, without further ado, here is my attempt to give you a "10 Picture Tour" of South Kamloops. Nothing glamorous, a bit old school (looks like the start of a "Wonder Years" episode), but it's US...
|Overlooking the Titan Nation|
|March Birthdays at SKSS--hence the Shamrocks|
|I wonder what the Grads are thinking about....|
|Student artwork in the sunny Sagebrush Theatre|
|Titans in the news!|
|A Blue Banner, a Silver, and a Bronze at BCs two weeks ago--awesome.|
|Cool garbage can by the Auto Shop|
|21st Century Learning - Collaborative Groups using cellphones for research.|
|Proudly posting the results of our hard-working staff and students,|
|The German Classroom Door and a Socials Class Door painted by students|
|School Spirit--The SKSS Army!|
And that is just a little bit about us in 10 pictures...hope to find out a bit about you!